I was flipping through and old Redbook Magazine and came across this:
11 Things Never to Say to a Man You Love
1. I can’t wait to see what you’e doing for my birthday.
2. Are you….. crying?
3. If we leave right now, we’ll have time to stop by Bed Bath & Beyond.
4. Do you need help lighting the grill?
5. I’m putting this whole conversation on my blog.
6. You had so much hair back then!
7. I don’t care how big and drunk he is, he shouldn’t be talking through the movie. I’m going to say something.
8. Actually, it doesn’t happen to every guy.
9. We’re vegetarians now.
10. My dad can fix that; you should call him.
11. You know why.
Now as I am reading this I am laughing hysterically because I know I have said at least 9 of those 11 things to my husband. Or at least some very close version of them. Off the top of my head I would say one numbers 1 and 9 are things I have never said to him. How about you? Have you ever said any of these things to you husband or a man you love?